Availability: daily at 9am, 11:30am, 2:30pm, and 5pm
Duration: 1.5 hours
Capacity: 24 passengers max.
Inclusions: snacks, drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), comfortable seating
9:00am – Morning Tea on the Sea: (Children $30.00 on this tour) The morning Cruise is perfect for those on the look out for wildlife, the cooler mornings are an active time for wildlife along the estuary. Children are discounted on this tour, with opportunity to take the wheel, ring the bell and become Captain of the Cruise.
11:30am – Brunch in the Bay: Sleep in and join us for brunch that perfect time between dinner and lunch ! Our yum Cha snacks including Dumplings, locally made Barramundi spring rolls and curry puffs are cooked and served on board.
2:30pm – Afternoon Siesta Sail: Relax on the deck in the afternoon sun, the perfect way to while away the day with our Yum Cha snacks and complimentary beverage included.
5:00pm – Enchanting Sunset Sail: The Shaolin’s Iconic sunset sail is truly magical, enjoy the romance of sailing into the tropical sunset with views of the mountain ranges and dancing city lights the perfect way to complete a day in North Queensland.
Boarding 15 minutes prior to departure times. Please board from Cairns Marlin Marina.
- One drink per passenger on arrival (B.Y.O. is welcome)
- Alcoholic: Great Northern beer, white wine, champagne
- Non-alcoholic: soft drinks, bottled water, juice
- Additional beverages available for $5
- Yum Cha snacks, spring rolls, dumplings, curry puffs, fortune cookies
- Seating in covered salon area and on the deck for up to 24 guests
EFTPOS facilities on board for further purchases.
WHAT TO BRING
- Shoes suitable for boats (sturdy, no heels)
- Sunglasses, hat, camera, and a smile!
- B.Y.O. beverages if you wish